CAMPAIGNING FOR REAL ALE, PUBS AND DRINKERS' RIGHTS
Bolton Beer & Cider Week
The Campaignfor RealAle (CAMRA), founded in 1971, is one of the most
successful consumer organisations in the world. Our vision is to have quality real ale, cider andperry available to all.
Bolton CAMRA Branch represents the Campaign in the Borough of Bolton. We are run by our members, all volunteers who promote real ale, cider and perry and campaign for drinkers across the town by:
● Maintaining details of pubs and clubs in the Branch Area on WhatPub
● Providing entries to CAMRA’s GoodBeer Guide
● Campaigning against the closures of pubs and clubs
● Lobbying politicians
● Promoting our localbreweries
● Presenting PubandClubAwards
● Organising Bolton Beer and Cider Week
● Producing and distributing Bolton Beer Breaks magazine
● Developing local PubGuides andAleTrails
● Running regular social events
● Volunteering at local and national beer festivals
You can help by becomingamember. Or think aboutvolunteering, even a few minutes a week can help. Contactus to find out how or come along to our Branch Meetings.
Most of all enjoy and celebrate your real ale, cider and perry!
The next Branch Meeting will take place on Thursday 9th June at The Spinning Mule at 8pm. This will include voting for the Summer 2022 Pub of the Season. Voting can either be done in person at the meeting or online in the Members area here. The branch have chosen some beers to be on for the evening.
Future dates : Thursday 7th July at Northern Monkey BreweryTap at 7pm. This will be an event to launch Bolton Beer & Cider Week 2022 which begins the next day.
Summer Pub of the Season 2022
Voting is open for the Summer Pub of the Season 2022. Final votes can be cast at the June Branch Meeting. Alternatively, members can vote online here. Please try to visit all of the pubs if you can before deciding.