The Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA), founded in 1971, is one of the most successful consumer organisations in the world. Our vision is to have quality real ale, cider andperry available to all. Bolton CAMRA Branch represents the Campaign in the Borough of Bolton. We are run by our members, all volunteers who promote real ale, cider and perry and campaign for drinkers across the town by:
● Maintaining details of pubs and clubs in the Branch Area on WhatPub
● Providing entries to CAMRA’s Good Beer Guide
● Campaigning against the closures of pubs and clubs
● Lobbying politicians
● Promoting our local breweries
● Presenting Pub and Club Awards
● Organising Bolton Beer and Cider Week
● Producing and distributing Bolton Beer Breaks magazine
● Developing local Pub Guides and Ale Trails
● Running regular social events
● Volunteering at local and national beer festivals
You can help by becoming a member. Or think aboutvolunteering, even a few minutes a week can help. Contact us to find out how or come along to our Branch Meetings. Most of all enjoy and celebrate your real ale, cider and perry!
There will be no branch meeting in December.
The next branch meeting will be on Thursday 11th January at the Spinning Mule, Bolton at 8pm.
All social events are now listed here
Bolton Beer & Cider Week
Bolton Beer & Cider Week will be returning in 2024. The provisional dates are 6th – 14th July 2024.