Bolton Beer & Cider Week
CAMRA campaigns for real ale, real pubs and consumer rights. We are an independent, voluntary organisation with over 100,000 members and have been described as the most successful consumer group in Europe. CAMRA promotes good-quality real ale and pubs, as well as acting as the consumer’s champion in relation to the UK and European beer and drinks industry. We aim to:
- Protect and improve consumer rights
- Promote quality, choice and value for money
- Support the public house as a focus of community life
- Campaign for greater appreciation of traditional beers, ciders and perries as part of our national heritage and culture
- Seek improvements in all licensed premises and throughout the brewing industry
Why not join us today if you care about great quality real ale and pubs?
- A welcome pack to help you make the most of your membership
- Award-winning BEER magazine and What’s Brewing newspaper
- Free or reduced entry to over 180 beer festivals
- £30 CAMRA real ale vouchers
- The Real Ale Discount Scheme where you receive discounts on pints at all participating pubs
- Learning resources to help you discover more about beer and brewing
- Discounts on CAMRA books including our best-selling Good Beer Guide
- Exclusive member discounts from retailers and other outlets
- Opportunity to campaign to save pubs under threat from closure
Below is a copy of the new Membership posters which can be printed off to put into pubs.
To download the poster click here.