After hearing of the floods in Hebden Bridge caused by Storm Ciara earlier this year it was decided that we would run a branch social to the town to show our support. Obviously, we can’t do this until the pubs are open again.
I have been in touch with the Chair of Halifax and Calderdale branch and as of the end of February some of the pubs were ready to open but many were not.
We have pencilled in Saturday 2 May for our trip. I will be in touch with the Branch chair about individual pubs and hopefully by the beginning of May the pubs will be open again.
It would be good if several branch members could join us and we can meet up with some members of Halifax and Calderdale branch.
Travel times and pubs to visit will be on the website once I have more information
Social a@ bolton.camra.org.uk